- This event has passed.
The Fusion of Lean with Industry 4.0
June 10 @ 15:30 - 17:00 CESTFree
Mr. Saurabh Gupta is Business Head (VP) at an Automotive Component Manufacturing company with in Joint Venture of Leading Automobile OEM. He will give a masterclass about the Fusion of Lean with Industry 4.0. He will refer to the developments of Lean 4.0 at this company. Mr. Gupta is Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt. He has a great interest in the development of the operations role in companies.
About the masterclass
In his masterclass, mr. Gupta will illustrate his thoughts on the Fusion of Lean with Industry 4.0 using examples from his company.
After an introduction and, specifically, the Lean focus in operations he will cover issues such as:
- What are the key benefits of Industry 4.0?
- How to justify investments in Industry 4.0
- How a pilot project helps to learn about the development of Lean 4.0 in the company
- How to gain operator acceptance?
- What is the impact of Industry 4.0 on the centralization/decentralization of operational responsibilities?The goal of this masterclass is to stimulate discussion about the development of Lean 4.0 in manufacturing companies.
- Operations Managers
- Operations Directors
The session will be moderated by professor Jannes Slomp email@example.com